Spotzer wins Gold at the SIINDA Local Search Summit
We are proud to announce that Spotzer has been recognised with a Gold Award at the 2019 SIINDA Local Search Summit.
Between the 13th and the 16th of October, our Spotzer representation attended a SIINDA-powered summit in Lisbon, Portugal. The event brings together leaders from the digital marketing industry, allowing them to share their knowledge and experience with each other. One of the speakers during the keynote part of the summit was Brenden Spencer, Spotzer’s Head of Global Design and Content. He talked about scaling the production process and explained how we have built proprietary tools to create best-in-class solutions for SMB customers.
The summit served also as a great opportunity to recognise leading technologies in the digital marketing industry. And we are extremely happy that one of our products has been awarded the Gold Award in the Attribution, Engagement & Analytics category!
The winning Customer Engagement Platform is a bespoke solution we have created for one of our partners. The Platform greatly improves and speeds up communication between the enterprise and its customers. The features list includes:
- Simple asset upload from the dashboard allowing customers to easily send through product collateral.
- Integration with other products, such as ad campaigns, giving the customer easy access to all the statistics and data stored in one place.
- Integrated change request solution thanks to which the customers can easily ask for edits to be done on their website.
The Customer Engagement Platform has been developed to provide a seamless customer experience from onboarding, to launch, to retention and growth. It is also fully mobile responsive, allowing the customers to access the Platform directly from their smartphones and tablets.
So far, the solution has been incredibly successful for us and our partner. Thanks to Spotzer’s Customer Engagement Platform:
- 15% of customers complete a brief online with no assistance
- 22% of customers partially complete a brief online and then contact us via one of the many communication channels
- 24% of customers complete a brief online outside of business hours
- 33% of customers purchase an additional product
- 92% of customers go live with 1 or less change requests
The Gold Award at SIINDA Summit is an exceptional motivation for us. With this success in mind, we strive to improve our current solutions even more, as well as innovate in other segments of the market with our partners.